Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s true. An email went out to 91 Maryland parents today saying notification was sent to all 91 teams, nationally. The limit is actually 5 holdbacks, after final negotiation. Apparently one of the teams (Madlax?) was fighting it variously. They don’t specify what happens to the holdbacks that don’t make the cut. I imagine they will stay with their clubs, but have to play on age. It only says, “more to info to follow from your individual coaching staffs.”

I got it too. Looks like a done deal. Going to be very interesting year.

Great news!!! Johnny will only play against 5 HBs (5 = half a team) in the NLF tournament next summer. So if you are limiting the # of HBs you know the 5 they bring are going to be big and strong.

But starting in the Fall (2 months later) he will be playing against 10 and 11th graders in school fall ball. Just give up the game now, go an play ping pong or some other non-contact sport. If you and you kid are still scared at this point its time to give it up.

My on age kid has been embarrassing your scared ExLax holdback for 7 years now, even though he is literally half his size.

So how do you think it’s going to go in HS when he is 6’1” and 195 lbs of power, speed and talent, while your reclass is still 5’7” and 130 lbs of pure inferiority complex? Heard the Walmart has a blue light special on pull-ups. Better stock up!!