Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hmm...do I want a former college player who happens to be a successful business man and Dad coaching my kid...
Or a club lacrosse guy who needs my money to pay the mortgage? Keep hating on Freedom. I'll keep counting my money that doesn't go to the business model clubs.

You are 100% missing the point on this. You are paying nearly the same amount to play Freedom as you would Fusion, BL, NXT etc...why is that and where is all that cash going????

I don't know what Fusion costs but I do know what Freedom, NXT and BL cost and believe me, they aren't "nearly the same amount". Freedom is over $1K cheaper than NXT. BL is a unique model because they are more a-la-carte in their costs but they line up more with Freedom than NXT. They also have some dad coaches at BL.

Mesa and HHH $1500 more for fewer events too.

I'm probably unique in that I care way more about the training and practice aspect of the team than the events. T-shirt titles don't really count for much in my book. That being said, my son isn't in high school so there is no college recruiting expectation right now. If I have to pay a little extra to ensure quality instruction and a focus on solid fundamentals, I'm willing to shell it out. However, I'm also not shelling out big bucks so my kid can go practice at JHU or Duke a few times a year (Can we call that what it is, a gimmick to lure in wide-eyed parents?)

Then honestly you should look at Brotherly Love Academy. Exceptional coaching and training.