Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no $ making with top tier. These girls are not being told to go to camps or clinics. The coaches do not need to see them play again. Vtrctb

I see many of the coaches "top tier prospects" at the camps and clinics. I thought those were the "top tier." im not sure i understand.

Correct. Some schools are having their top tier prospects come for a camp. Even when they get their lists cut down they may want to bring them in to play against each other to figure out the final group.

I have not seen that happening, time for camp and clinics for 21’s was the summer. All that the top players needed to do was attend summer tournaments. The top tier prospects have the coaches showing up at their houses, are being brought in on official visits, receiving love and praise, gathering offers, and now you see them making commitments. If coaches are asking players to attend a camp or clinic, they may be interested, but they are certainly not a part of their top tier.

Some players go to camps some do not. The coaches have watched and they all know who the top prospects are. Not sure what you mean by "top tier" are you talking about the top tier for the class or the top tier for particular schools?