Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the Pack is in town on Thursday, I'm pretty certain that some Madlax parents would be more than happy to drive you to/from the airport. But here's the quid pro quo...bring your sticks and gear and play them. Heard that the Pack have already turned that offer down once so far this fall. Why don't you mention the USClub Lax ranking to the President and highlight the fact that the Pack lost two games this summer. World champions didn't even make the final eight in their last tournament of the summer. Too hot....

Please make sure the bubbly is the good stuff. Thinking Dom should work for most of us. How about you have your 2024’s (wink, wink) drive us! They’d surely get a big kick out of driving the WORLD CHAMPIONS to and from the White House to meet with the President! Something they could tell their grand kids about someday!

So funny, though. Still can’t get over the age difference of our boys. I mean, your boys are of driving age and a bunch of ours are still 12... and not a single one CHAMPS are older than 13! Strange that they play against each other given the age difference. Still can’t figure that one out. I digress. Thank your young “men” for the lift!