Originally Posted by Anonymous

At least he has something to brag about. Taz is a world champion finalist. I'm sure he has logged quite a few hours with his son, playing in the backyard or even coaching. He's proud of his son's accomplishments, and his contribution to that process. If that includes a little bragging about his kid every now and then, he has earned that right. You, on the other hand, are just a troll, whose only contribution is criticizing the successful. Great job dad. Your family should be very proud. Get off the computer and go and have a catch with your kid, so at least you can aspire to be proud of something and possibly even brag about your kid someday.

Huh? Are you seriously saying that placing second is something to brag about?? I bet you've kept all those participation trophies handed out to everyone in a glass case in your bedroom. What you are is a clown. Go meet the president and brag more about it here.

Taz dad, I guess the score and the trouncing on TV is something to brag about. Ok. It must be nice to be walking around with such an air-head. Buy a clue.

You’re right. It is something to be proud of. Of the very top 13-year-old teams anywhere, our boys earned the #2 spot, over every other team, to include your kid's very sorry team. darn right it’s something to be proud of! How did your kid's team do? Didn’t even qualify?? Not surprised, the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree, obviously. Criticize the ultra-successful, to make yourself feel like less of an anonymous lost. Yeah. I know your kind all too well. And it ain’t going to get any easier for you and your boy. Taz has reloaded big time! You are in for another very long year. Come get some!

Hey WWE Taz dopey. You're seriously using the word "ultra-successful"?? are you kidding? You haven't won any tournaments. You get annihilated by 91 all the time. That's your problem. You can say "good", but ultra-successful? puh leez! I'll be monitoring your first tournament in the fall. I'll be sure to come back here and have this conversation again. You need a little serving of humble pie. And take it easy on your kid on your flight back home from FL. Remember it's not on him. It's on you.

Sorry. I didn’t catch the name of your kid's team. Too embarrassed to say? That bad, huh? Can’t say I’m surprised. Failure usually runs in the family.

If I'm guessing correctly, you're the Taz dad who tries coaching from the sidelines who screams at the kids & officials like a lunatic. Yeah... I'm gonna disclose information to you - that's a great idea.