Originally Posted by Anonymous
WHO CARES!, NO ONE CARES, it's 13 year old lacrosse. Next time you go to 7/11 for a cup of coffee tell your WSYL story to the guy behind the counter, you will still have to pay $$ for that cup of coffee. It means absolutely NOTHING! Take your personal memories of the summer, place them in a cigar box and place the box in you "keep sake draw". Next year at this time, you will understand what I'm saying.

Who cares? Let me tell you who cares, you Madlax troll. The leader of the free world cares, that's who. Yes, the Pack was invited to the White House to be personally congratulated by President Trump himself, for winning the world championship. Yeah. That's who cares. A lot better than cheating and using 2023's, holdbacks and double holdbacks just to win a t-shirt, right? What goes around comes around, friend.
[/quote]

Hey obnoxious Madlax holdback parent. Just wanted to give you a heads up. The Pack will be in town on Thursday for the visit to the White House. Wondering if you could gather up some of the Madlax holdback parents, and run us back to the airport after our Trump visit Not sure how long we'll be, since I expect quite the spectacle when the President gives our (100% on age) boys his official congratulations speech for being World Champions. It's going to be on CNN and all of the news networks so not sure how long the whole visit will take, but if you guys could just wait outside the White House for us, that would be great. Maybe have some celebratory bubbly on ice too... that would be a nice touch. Bring some sharpies. The boys may have a few leftover head shots for you. Great Christmas gift for your double holdback!