Originally Posted by Anonymous

My money is on WP. To tell the truth, I’m not impressed at all with the ML team. My sons Express team played ML this summer and lost 4 - 2. If not for a couple of questionable calls and no calls, Express wins that game. Can’t say the same for games against WP. No comparison between ML and WP in my opinion. WP is more skilled at every position. Fun to watch.

As much as I detest to, I am in agreement. My son plays on the Hawks. We played Madlax in Delaware. Lost 7-5 but game could have gone either way. Our game against 91 this year was very different. Really wasn’t close. Definitely a top finesse team.

Hawks dad, if you're referring to NAL Summer tourney in Newcastle DE, my son's team was there and I watched your game vs ML. It was a good game to watch. ML's new face off mid may be the best player in the tournament. Fast, big strong aggressive athlete, and he was the difference maker in that game. However, the ML 6'2 200+lbs middle with DC Dog helmet was not there. If he were, I can assure you it will not be that close. Don't get me wrong, this is not to suggest Hawks are not a top team.

I agree with you about WP, they bring diff style of play simply bec they are not as big overall compared to your team or ML. They're success is predicated on their FO Mid and other mid (#3 i think?), and they move the ball like a HS team from LI. If you can't slow down those 2 players, they are tough to beat. I would like to see the FO Mids from ML and WP go against each other. I think those 2 are MVPs of their teams. I hope a game with WP vs ML happens this upcoming season and if it does, post it here so we can come and watch.

I forgot to add my prediction if they ever play (full strength).. ML 9 - WP 7