Here is a piece of advice: Go HARD at any prospect day you choose to attend. I have several examples (my son included) of kids who were contacted by college coaches with interest and then half-assed their way through a prospect day, thinking they were "all set", only to see it evaporate in front of their eyes. The misconception is that if college coaches watch you 5-7 times, they only have to see you light it up once. Wrong! They are looking for reasons NOT to take you....so don't give them any. If they watch you play well 6 times, but then see you phone it in on the 7th observation, you are done. So, pick schools which are academically and athletically appropriate. Then have your coaches (BOTH club and HS) call in advance so you are on the list of kids to watch. Then go hard for every second you are there. Do not take a single rep, drill or minute of scrimmage off. My son ended up at a great school, but literally gave away a similar top opportunity early on. He learned a very, very difficult lesson. Don't make the same mistake.....