Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote

He is 6 months older than than the oldest kid on Wolfpack and more than a year older than several players. Nothing special about the month of August. He’s just another run of the mill 2024 Maryland holdback. Yawn. Last I checked, holdback-ism is an epidemic in Maryland youth lacrosse. A chaotic frantic mess. This is news?

Please don't come here to bring up the Wolfpups, they are a disgrace to the sport. They are the only team that anyone has mentioned that left a tournament early because they lost...

If you want to post about the pups go back to the LI forum, the one thing I will tell you about us in the DMV is that we respect game and rules, yes some of the kids may be older but the rules allow it. No DMV team would ever packup and go home because they were beaten, that was low, disgraceful and quite honestly classless. BTW did you reimburse the parents that had to stay and pay for an extra night, knowing that you were not playing the scheduled game the following morning?

If you want to talk about any other LI team feel free, but don't bring the pups over here with the big boys

[quote

He is 6 months older than than the oldest kid on Wolfpack and more than a year older than several players. Nothing special about the month of August. He’s just another run of the mill 2024 Maryland holdback. Yawn. Last I checked, holdback-ism is an epidemic in Maryland youth lacrosse. A chaotic frantic mess. This is news?

Please don't come here to bring up the Wolfpups, they are a disgrace to the sport. They are the only team that anyone has mentioned that left a tournament early because they lost...

If you want to post about the pups go back to the LI forum, the one thing I will tell you about us in the DMV is that we respect game and rules, yes some of the kids may be older but the rules allow it. No DMV team would ever packup and go home because they were beaten, that was low, disgraceful and quite honestly classless. BTW did you reimburse the parents that had to stay and pay for an extra night, knowing that you were not playing the scheduled game the following morning?

If you want to talk about any other LI team feel free, but don't bring the pups over here with the big boys

[/quote]

Coming from a Madlax parent, your words come up very empty. Madlax 2024 plays with Madlax 2023 guest players and DC Dog 2023 guest players. They are a pick up team of 2024 holdbacks and 2023 holdbacks, for any given tourney. It changes from tourney to tourney. We all have seen it. We all know it. An unconscionable team. This despicable organization is the poster child for all the things that are wrong with youth sports today. The true filth of the sport. What ever it takes for a t-shirt, right?

[/quote]

Heard Wolfpack was invited to the White House to be personally gratulated by the President for winning the World Series of youth lacrosse. Wow. That sure beats winning a t-shirt.