Originally Posted by Anonymous
Next Level tryouts were impressive. They had over 70 kids out there for the 2024 year. NL added several new good kids including maybe the best player from DCE and one of the best players from Madlax. They should be one of the better teams in HOCO this year.

Well if I remember correctly they ended HOCO in the playoffs, so weren't they already one of the best teams? Its early but how would you rank the top 5 teams based on what is being heard about tryouts and released rosters?

This is funny! The best player from DCE? Considering they did not have a 2024 team last year I assume this would be a reclass from 2023? Are you going to claim that the BEST kid on the DCE 2023 team (who is a older "summer birthday" 2023) is now going to NL 2024?

Maybe from BLC since they and DCE are essentially the same organization. But it could certainly be a 2023 hb since that is standard practice for most BLC and DCE players.

From what I am hearing, he has always played up (you should ask you son to confirm) and now that 2023 is HS he has to play with the 24s. If this is true, it really won't matter as you will still complain.

The old he has been playing up and now he is on grade routine . LOL . Who really cares if he is a holdback prefirst reclass,, He just joins a large group of players who need an advantage and helping hand to compete .

No idea who you're talking about. But at least give kids that were held back or did a prefirst etc some credit if they played with age peers until 8th grade. Which is when they don't have a choice for spring lax.