Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it me or do you all not get this u19 tournament. Seems like a complete waste of time, at the expense of US Lacrosse. There is zero competition. Nothing competitive about it. I would rather watch paint dry. Why waist everyone’s time and money? Embarrassing

It’s you! I guess every team your daughter didn’t make is a joke and a complete waste of time? I’m sure if she made it, you wouldn’t be feeling this way. Proud of the girls and proud that they brought home the Gold for USA!! The girls have made forever friends from different Countries and have amazing memories! Sorry your daughter wasn’t chosen and can’t tell her children that she played for the USA team xrand won a gold medal. You can try and take that away but no matter how much you try, you can’t.

The losers will never stop trying to diminish the accomplishments of young women who do better than and receive more recognition and accolades than their daughter. Congratulations! Go USA! ..... and no, there are not 100 other girls who could have made the team.

Honestly I would be proud if my daughter makes the U19 team in the future but having that many NW kids on the team is a joke no matter how you look at it. Does anyone believe that there would have been so many to make the team if the NW coach was not involved, which shows the obvious politics. Its unfortunate that the sort has not caught on in other countries and not sure this will make the Olympic committee want the sport as it just shows that the US will win it easily at this point.Glad they won but have to say the games were unwatchable from a competitive standpoint and the only thing that was surprising was how Canada seemed to have taken a step back .