Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank you for adding to my point. “you should buy a ticket and come to her luncheon” You go to the YJ’s Showcase and they ask for a $10.00 donation to get in for what??? I already paid for the tournament!!! I don’t know about you but I like to know where my donations go to. I like to know that the charity that I am giving my hard earned money too is not going to add to someone personal bank account. Now you go down to Lax for a Cure tournament and there doing the same thing. I know this tournament is for a good cause, but it seems that the Yellow Jackets have their hand in it as well. Just saying……..
To what donation are you referring? A donation is just that : a donation. If you opt out, no issue. If you do not have the details, the scratch, or the willingness, simply do not contribute.

so instead of carol giving her money back, she has other people from other clubs giving to players...interesting. its also interesting that NO ONE from a tourn does this except for a real cause like breast cancer.

Exactly how can you in one sentence say "I like to know that the charity that I am giving my hard earned money too (sic) is not going to add to someone (sic) personal bank account", then you sentences later are sure the "Yellow Jackets have their hand in it as well" ?

Seriously, what kind of judge and jury are you to give these views?

Just saying......

The donation goes to a scholarship fund for YJ girls. Every penny goes back to the girls. On the other hand YJ do charge high fees for tournaments.. Most are 100.00 and up.