Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So a person who makes up a fictitious child is not creepy? One who insults girls anonymously as well. Sure whatever you say. As stated done with your weird self. Keep projecting the “ivy All American thing someone will eventually congratulate you on BOTC.

I thought you were done earlier Einstein and yet you come back for more .What happened no more creepy “ research” because you are now starting to see you are an imbecile. Keep lowering the standards for your daughter and keep telling her it’s just not possible you can go to an Ivy and also be an AA ,as they say those that think they can and those that think they can’t are usually both correct. Don’t forget you are done posting.

Unfortunately for me, can't let a nasty mom get the last word. One of my many faults. You don't have an Ivy AA daughter and that is a fact. Say what you will about my daughter, that's par for the course for you. Insulting others kids while waiting breathlessly on BOTC for a "great job with your Ivy AA" is your world not mine. If you get HMAA and scream it at the sky, I say congratulations that's great. You call them liars and indicate it's going to cause problems. Thats the distinct difference between you and I. Care to say different or is all you have is your insults? You're very big on that.