Originally Posted by Anonymous
Soooo, did a little research of the "Ivy's" lacrosse rosters, startlingly enough there SIX, count em, six girls who identify as HMAA. Multiple others who identify as UA AA and one identifies as a LI AA. So I guess these girls all have "problems" that super mom will address with the parents and programs since his filly is a Real AA at an Ivy. Or is she ??? Again, you are a shallow little man who lives through an imaginary girl, if she is real, I feel truly sorry for her.

A couple things are clear by your posts. First you are clearly uneducated as you cannot even understand the original post. These players can call themselves HMAA all they want as that is correct , what they should not do is call themselves US Lacrosse AA as the original discussion clearly stated. The good news is these Ivy league players who will be doing bigger and better things in the future did not put in their bio false information like you seemed to indicate most likely as they are smart enough to understand the difference. As far as giving you more information on my daughter , no thanks as you are already creepy enough. Get your kid to a tutor , she is going to need it with those genes.