Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still no girls schedule?
BOTC will never understand why parents, coaches, and clubs continue to accept poor customer service. This is at least the third consecutive Spring where BOTC has witnessed the same lack of concern for the girls's side of the game in this league; eventually, someone has to get the hint.

Our e-mails to the Nassau PAL program (as we have it) have gone unanswered. So, if there is a parent in our audience who has a copy of the ladies schedules, please send it to us here at BOTC and we will do our best to share it with the community.

The girls schedules are not distributed to everyone . They are posted on Horizonwebref so only coaches can view them. remember PAL wants every team to be 500. They have no interest in feeding into this my town team is better than yours. PAL is a developmental league with all towns that have multiple team required to enter them balanced. If you want your kids schedule ask her coach. If you want the schedules to size up the competition get a life!

I can understand not posting the weekly game results on a website to avoid the trash talk that seems to occur after the fact, but what is the issue with providing a comprehensive schedule?

In my case, I just want to know when the other girls teams from our club and neighboring towns are playing so we might watch to learn or see other kids we know play. Yes, I could email the coaches of those teams/grades directly, but it's a pain for them and me.