Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best Attack - Danny Caddigan, Smithtown West
Best Middie - Brandon Aviles, Ward Melville
Best FOGO - Connor Calderon, Smithtown West
Best LSM - Brian Giuliani, Bay Shore
Best Pole - Michael Alexander, West Islip
Best Goalie - Jared Paquette

There should be no question about these players!

Others that were considered.

Attack - Joey Spallina has an argument there. He shares and finishes with the ball, but the level of competition gives it to Caddigan, then maybe Xavier Arline can be one of the better attack. An argument can be said it isnt their fault their district isnt as big. But if I am only noting A schools, which I think this is Norhtport's Sal Miccio would be next.

Middie - Here it is tough when you are the best kid on the team. Those are kids on the leader board, but should that qualify as best in a region. MVP for their team yes. The best middie are the ones who do all the unmentionables. Initiates and defends. Smithtown (Caddigan/Frank/Bell), Ward Melville (Berry/Aviles), Northport (Napoli/Smith) and Bay Shore (Day/DeSimone) all are 2 great 2 way middies. But none better than Aviles

Fogo - no contest Mr Calderon is on top. this one is tricky because wing play helped out a lot this year Smithown East Chris Arceri

LSM - Christian Lowd - Smithtown West, Pat Oneil - Ward Melville, Justin Gerdvil Northport, considered Sal Pascarella Hills East.

Goalie - Many were blessed with those very good defenses in front of them.

LSM I agree with ONeil and Lowd. Peters on SE is excellent all over the field.

Arceri wins almost all F/O to himself and has beaten every other kid in Suffolk besides Calderone who is tops.. WI next, then BS then Northport.

Goalie I like West Islip Paquette 1st then and Krieg

Attack, Spallina, although that league is weak, Palonetti, Caddigan, Sidorski and Hoffman

See you all at the County dinner!