Originally Posted by Anonymous
Re: Csh vs. Syosset. The kid lowered his head at the last sec resulting in his head being the first piece of his body to collide with the SYO defensemen. Shoulder was a milli sec behind crashing into the defender at full speed. Both players got up. The ref gave the wrong signal when he motioned elbow to the head...it was helmet to helmet and hard but not dirty. Had he not ducked his head there would've been no call.

Very good game. The Syo midfielder going to Yale was really good.

No wrong, watch it again, the smal LSM pushed him (not hard) but twice. Should have been a push call CSH ball. But If yo didnt see the push then yes helemt to helmet call woul dhave been the right call.

Yes the kid is big, and to me one of the top Middies on the island. But in this case i wouldnt have called it on that kid. But puts the warning out there that the offense cant initiate contact with their head.

The big kid I was referencing was the CSH kid. I think he is one of the best on the island.

Re: Csh vs. Syosset. The kid lowered his head at the last sec resulting in his head being the first piece of his body to collide with the SYO defensemen. Shoulder was a milli sec behind crashing into the defender at full speed. Both players got up. The ref gave the wrong signal when he motioned elbow to the head...it was helmet to helmet and hard but not dirty. Had he not ducked his head there would've been no call.

No wrong, watch it again, the smal LSM pushed him (not hard) but twice. Should have been a push call CSH ball. But If yo didnt see the push then yes helemt to helmet call woul dhave been the right call.

Yes the kid is big, and to me one of the top Middies on the island. But in this case i wouldnt have called it on that kid. But puts the warning out there that the offense cant initiate contact with their head.

The big kid I was referencing was the CSH kid. I think he is one of the best on the island.

Are we talking about the tall attackman going to Cornell?