Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax charges a ton for teams with 26+ players, lousy coaching and an owner that will eventually threatens you. There's a reason why the club is losing players left and right.

Many Madlax parents, especially those spending over 30K on private school do not care about the cost. However, if you are a Madlax parent who does care about cost you really do not want to know what VLC and Blackwolf charge because it is a S-Ton less.

SO lets stop talking in guess how much land. Please post what VLC cost for a year and what it gets you and what Blackwolf cost and for sure with these guys tell us what you get from them for your money. I have never once said Madlax is cheaper then the others my point has always been its not what you guys make it out to be.

This RN Madlax lover has been posting this same drivel for years.

I will keep posting as long as you guys keep going out of your way to bash a club the does way more good then harm. This area needs and will always have 3 top clubs to meet the needs of these players. Madlax has been and will be one of the top 3 for another 20 years. Most people hear all the misplaced anger and say lets check this club out. They read the website and see the players in college list and the train keeps moving along.