So the trolls on this site are still going to anonymously attack kids , coaches , teams because they are too cowardly to speak their minds in person . In the end you have to feel bad for them as I can’t imagine going thru life being such a coward. Now for some predictions in Suffolk.
A division .
It’s Northports division to win . They have 4 players who would probably be the top player on every other team in the division. There problem may be the game is played with 1 ball and they have a lot of mouths to feed. CR will have no excuses this year and if she does not get the job done it’s on her. I believe they go on to win the whole thing this year.

Either Middle Country or Riverhead should make the finals . These two teams are essentially a toss up with Riverhead being a team full of good players while Middle Country may not be as deep but are better at the draw. I think Riverhead finds a way to get it done and make the finals .

Smithtown East ; Smithtown West ; Ward Melville will all be in the mix but just don’t have the horsepower.

Feel free to pick apart the above it’s just a guess . Will do B division later .