Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This site has become a swamp for anonymous key board tough guys to knock coaches , programs and worse kids. To the posters who are too cowardly to actually speak up to people when they are right in front of you but instead come onto this site to vent your frustration at yourself for being so cowardly , you must be so proud.
On a different note does anyone think the 7 on 7 indoor results translate at all to the regular outside game. Personally I say not much if at all but still a good event except for the reffing, did not cost us a game but they let the games get way too physical. Also anyone know why the ESM second round playoff game was ended early , just curious.

Because a YJ thug purposefully hurt someone?

So you are saying a YJ Thug purposefully hurt someone yet they stopped the game to award the win to the YJ thugs team. That makes sense. That said I was surprised to see that ESM did virtually no subbing in the games I watched , I am amazed that kids and families would spend that amount of money and time to attend an off season event that is essentially supposed to be fun and promote the sport only to see your kid stand on the sideline. Honestly I get it during the actual varsity season in big games but at an off season event I am not sure how these coaches sleep at night.