Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You really should talk to your coaches. The LISYGLL Officials are all NCAA and Section 9 & 11 Rated oficials. They are by far the best officials on Long Island. I have been coaching teams in LISYGLL for over 4 years now and never had an issue with the officials. I have however had issues with parents from my team and opponents teams that have no idea of the rules for girls lacrosse game . You should for the sake of the innocent girls learn the rules and teach your daughters how to check safely so no one gets injured.

Dude the 7th/ 8th league may be light. However the the 7th grade has 14 towns with Teams entered and the 8th grade has 12 Towns teams entered and they don not look like
Dude-there are only 4 or 6 teams left in any given age bracket, why do you think most communities left? My kid is in 8th grade playimg in the 7/8 division for a "L" arge town and all of our opponents are majority 7th grade teams. This league is a very light league, most girls wont make high school teams unless they are walk ons-no varsity players , comprende??

Dude the 7th/8th may be light but with a total of 26 town teams in the 7th and 8th grade divisions the towns that are entered are not light weight