Originally Posted by Anonymous
He is a donk on the sideline to this day and continues to email and denigrate families who leave. Try reading what other people have been posting.

+1
I think his actions have cost him with regard to depth on his rosters but not in his pocketbook. There just aren't enough choices inside the beltway.

Depth is down. At his peak, he had a Capital team and tried to actually have a MD B team and a VA B team. Now he is struggling to field a B team and some of the B teams span multiple years now.

His greed knows no bounds. He even charges people hundreds of dollars to help with recruiting, something other clubs do for free.

I will give you they need to drop the DMV teams. But this is more because the total number of clubs has tripled more then anything they did or did not do. The Cap teams at all ages are good to great. This is all you can ask of a club. And if you are scared of a email asking why you left a club, life must be a scary place for you. And when you guys love to talk about cost, no one will ever break down the other top clubs fees and what you get for the fees. I have said this before if you are paying for travel lacrosse for any of these teams you are paying a lot of money and you a just looking for a way to bash Madlax if you are talking about $500 more for Madlax.