Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to the St. A Jr who died following an alcohol fueled party. Why was this swept under the rug. Does anyone know what happened?

Be brave--Why don't you call the parents and his sibling and ask them? As opposed to asking anonymously on a LACROSSE blog.
This is what BOTC has lowered to? Welcoming these kinds of posts?
A HS teenager dies tragically and there is some sort of conspiracy to "hide" anything from lax dopes? Just because nobody called you personally an gave you the horrible details means that it was swept under the rug. Got it.
You my friend, are the lowest of the low.

I cant imagine the families grief. It is nightmarish for any family to have to deal with this. But yes, inquiring minds want to know. I'd love to say I couldnt imagine this happening to anyone at that school but I could. Had this been at any other school there would have been more of it on the news and on here. Syosset Sayville Garden City imagine that. This school is no different from any other school, outside of its pervasive problem of partying. And much, if not all, gets swept under the rug. A change of leadership is necessary.

As a community why arent we hearing about social host issues and arrests. Had he been hit by a drunk driver it would have been all over the news. but that didnt happen. Yes it is sad,but this is the age of a different media and this is one medium. I for one would like to use this a teaching moment. For those of us lucky enough to keep hugging our children, yes, I want some detail so i can teach my children, heck scare my children.

I am surprised there is no report or news story about Where he got the Alcohol? How or if he fell, was it out of a car? where were his "perfect" friends? So many lessons to be learned and taught isnt that a better legacy to leave.

Exactly why I asked. There are a lot of details that I would like to know. It is a tragedy most defiantly, and there are contributing factors that seemed to be hushed up. Why?? All the kids know about what happened. When my son asked me and I had no knowledge, but it was all over social media, there is a big problem!