"Dude ..... Who's living in the past? I'm talking about things said today, and yes I do think this is a Yellow Jacket drone posting this stuff, don't you all love to post lies and gossip about each other, let alone every other club. But Dude.... the real joke is that the YJ aren't even that good anymore, you guys can't even win at LFAC anymore, the only tournament you can win is that farce you put on in August at Mitchell Field, and thats only because your playing each other. In all my years being involved in Girls lacrosse I have never heard of a person affiliated with another club say anything about DG or Liberty but Yellow Jacket parents. But I'll ask again , what is this speculation that you talk about? or are you just being your typical YJ parent with nothing but lies and rumor."

You are truly pathetic, why would YJ parents care if DG lost her school coaching job? Lies and gossip sounds like you and your lady friends have been watching too many housewives shows. You seem to think you are a tough guy who has personally heard YJ parents bash DG then stop being such a weasel and have a conversation with them. For you to go after how good the top YJ teams are is laughable , again YJ parents don't care about Liberty as they have been irrelevant for the last 5 years at every age group. See you later gossip girl.