Originally Posted by Anonymous
DG head east to Huntington HS

she likely won't be heading to any public school if the speculation is correct. I doubt any district would hire her. best route is to get a private school job and keep her Liberty program alive.
You're like CNN and MSNBC, no real facts just throwing out innuendo and speculation to defame a good, well loved and respected person because you don't like something about them . I bet you were with her, So enlighten us all Rachel Maddow, what's the "speculation" or are you just lying because you're a Yellow Jacket drone

Dude , stop living in the past . Liberty has not been on YJ radar for a long time and honestly do not think that isYJ posting that stuff as they just don’t care .
Dude ..... Who's living in the past? I'm talking about things said today, and yes I do think this is a Yellow Jacket drone posting this stuff, don't you all love to post lies and gossip about each other, let alone every other club. But Dude.... the real joke is that the YJ aren't even that good anymore, you guys can't even win at LFAC anymore, the only tournament you can win is that farce you put on in August at Mitchell Field, and thats only because your playing each other. In all my years being involved in Girls lacrosse I have never heard of a person affiliated with another club say anything about DG or Liberty but Yellow Jacket parents. But I'll ask again , what is this speculation that you talk about? or are you just being your typical YJ parent with nothing but lies and rumor.

Ok Mom, thanks for the liberty update. Keep drinking whatever they are giving you over there. Ask around about DG incl former players and college coaches. They aren’t all glowing recommendations and much loved or well respected as you would have us believe. Do you really think the AD would dismiss a coach after the season the team had unless he had something? Think about it as it appears you haven’t. You don’t seem well informed for someone that claims to be being involved in lacrosse for many years as you stated.