Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking for some real advice, my daughter is a 2021 and according to her club coach, she has been gettIng some interest this summer, I know there is new legislation that the coaches can’t contact her until September of her junior year but is there anything We can do to ffacilitate the process for her? Or am I basically just relying on her club coach to communicate? I’m confused by the new process and am curious how are some girls committed already if the coaches can’t talk to them? Any real advice would be greatly appreciated, this is not intended to create an argument or anything like most posts, just need some real advice, thanks in advance.

Unless they are breaking the rules(which some are) they can reach out to your coach and express "general interest" in your daughter. This usually includes them asking for some feedback on the player from the HS/Club coach and usually also included the college coach asking the HS/Club coach to send the player info for upcoming camps/clinics.

All your daughter can do is email the coaches. Express interest, send their tournament schedules, grades, other info/updates. Go to their camps if really interested in the school. They can at least talk to the coaches there just not about whether they are on their list or anything like that.

Take your time. There's no rush.