Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
First off , is there anyone on this site who has said defense is not important. Second , it could be stated that defense on the college level is so important that the college coaches many times recruit high school midfielders because they are the best athletes to play defense .The fact that you use BC and Walker in your post is a great example as her AA defender was a midfielder in high school . Honestly you clowns make it too easy .
SO do you because plenty of posters on this site have said defense is not important, or that you hide weak players on defense, or that if you have weak stick skill you play defense. So does that make you the chief clown Bozo?

Again it’s difficult to argue w stupid but I will give it a try. Have not seen anyone say defense is not important , my guess is your reading comprehension is the issue .If you think that defenders in general have the stick skills of midfielders or attack at the collegiate level you really are clueless and it’s worse at the high school level . Why do you think your kid plays defense and not midfield ? I would say you are a clown but really your just sad .