Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You defensive parents are ridiculous. Your kid plays defense in high school because they don’t have the stick skills to play Middie, are not fast enough, don’t have the motor , in other words just not as good as the middies overall. In general college coaches recruit middies first , attack second , defensive players last for a reason. Yes there are exceptions but in general college coaches know they can take high school middies that were very good and make them into defenders. Rarely do they take high school defenders and make them into middies or attack but they do the reverse on a consistent basis because in high school your best athletes play middie and your better skilled players who may not have the speed or motor play attack. We get it defensive players don’t get the glory but trying to rewrite history is a joke . Bringing up PAL is just desperation .

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

That’s what is so hillarious . The coaches in college , the evaluators of UA etc keep telling you that your daughter is too fat and unskilled so they just take the back up middies to play defense yet you keep telling yourself it’s not true . Powderfinger only puts powder on his fingers to mask the smell of the BS he has been digging in all his life. Please tell us the programs that don’t recruit middies before defense or even tell us a top program in the country that the majority of their starting defenders did not play middie in high school . Sorry powder but from now on I will just abuse your nonsensical posts because you have proven yourself to be so ill informed .

Dude, so much vile you spew. WTFever. I'm doing fine and so are my kids. You do you and see how that works out.