Originally Posted by Dickie Dunn
Originally Posted by Dickie Dunn
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Capt Underpants Team with an embarrassing loss... Where were all those big time commits and the AA? I guess they all vaporized under the pressure.

Sad.

Please log in, send me a PM and we can discuss at great detail your obsession with Syosset and my son, I would be willing to bet that you are not a random anonymous poster from another town that just hates Syo but rather a Syo parent not happy with who plays and who doesn't/didn't.

Call me if you would like 516.330.5485 would love to chat

-Peter O.

I just wanted to go back and check this post to make sure I gave my correct phone number (I did) yet shockingly I have not heard from this person yet.

Congratulations WM - GC - Islip on great seasons and I hope everyone (except this keyboard touch guy) has a great summer

Love this, thx Pete ! I know a lot of us wish we knew who this complete coward is and u made the fact that he is a coward completely obvious . Calling out and constantly making fun of kids & then can’t man up himself after all the trash talk. I don’t think it’s a Syo parent, think it’s a jealous dad from a town that can’t beat Syo but I guess we’ll never know