No body has been crying foul at the turtles. Now scorned parents are crying over a very talented team. For the record express did not put this team together it was handed too them. They would be foolish not to take this team. They went to mad lax and dismantled long standing deep programs of marylands best teams. I raise my hat to these KIDS not parents. These kids stay together the whole team signs to D-1 schools the high school coach can do nothing about it. Maybe Jonny should practice more

1. It was an impressive performance. But that's not a team - it's a group of 12-13 year old mercenaries (or maybe older).

2. They beat down Looney's in the 1st game, and won convincingly in the 2nd. They did NOT "dismantled long standing deep programs of marylands best teams". Madlax is a good team, but they are from DC. The other teams were terrible. The fact that you state that the field were "long standing deep programs of marylands best teams" shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

3. If you think all of those kids are going Division 1, you truly are delusional.

Everyone in youth lacrosse is talking about what a scumbag move it was for the Express to bring down an All-Star team and kick their own kids off. I predict they'll regret their actions.