Originally Posted by Anonymous
So let me get this straight, if a parent has a problem with the way a coach plays their son in high school its usually because the kid isnt good and the parents have no idea about lacrosse. Really? What if the coach is a person of very low moral character. They are well protected within the district and basically do whatever they want. There are also a number of coaches that are a bit long in the tooth that also fall into the two above catagories.

There are coaches of low moral character, just like in every other walk of life. But when this is the first place parents go when there kid doesn't play enough that's when we shake our heads. Believe me there are coaches who aren't in love with certain players. But if that kid can really play and help the team win, it would be pretty obvious to all that a coach isn't doing the right thing. And in that case going to the AD or the coach himself would be more beneficial than posting anonymously here. I can also think of some past postings I've seen about wanting and getting and celebrating some coaching changes. Anyone go back and see if those teams are better or worse?

I can think of one or two players on our school's team that are maybe the most talented on the team but deserve to have their jerks nailed to the bench because their play is 100% selfish and they take the some of the most dumb [ChillLaxin] penalties at the worst possible times, so your theory doesn't work in these cases!

Sounds like just about any school. What school are you referring to specifically?