Who is this about?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Today may have hurt, we can only hope the next few games, Commack, West Islip, and Sachem East will be different but it doesn't seem the ball bounces our way. We have been in each game and I cant seem to blame this on anyone. Just very competitive games. Just good games with a lot of parity. Today could have went either way, and we got some beneficial calls and no calls, but hats off to all of these teams.

PS stop bringing JV kids up to pad the sideline. Let them enjoy their time on JV. They cant play on varsity anyway, stop the farce. Lots of time left just advance and survive.

I don't think it was about one player but more about the trashing Northport has been taking on here. The coach has been getting ripped heavily as well as people just stating how bad they are. So they got beat up by Smithtown West pretty badly. That's one game. Give me another game they have played that has been so bad? The are right in the thick of things and I think aside from SW and WM, the landscape is pretty competitive this year so ya never know who is going to end up where. So I think way to early to say they won't make the playoffs. They have a big game today vs. SE and Bayshore on the weekend. Both I think will be very competitive games and can go either way.

[quote=Anonymous]I think the original post reads as if they Nport will make the playoffs, (northport commack West islip are probably #5-7.) are you questioning this? and saying they wont make playoffs? and are you saying this because of one player, one player doesnt make that happen. When will he be back?

Big games tomorrow for teams in A maybe a foreshadow of playoffs:
Quott vs Ward Melville
HHHE v SmithW
WIslip v CMack
Nport v SmithE

Sachem E v BShore
Whit v Hunt

Leading to bigger games Saturday, or games could let division shale out.

Lindy v HHHE
Nport v BShore
SmithE v Rivr

SmithW v Sachem E
WIslip v Hunt
Melville V Whitmn

Todays Predictions
Quott 10-9
SW 14-7
Commack 13-11
Smith East 15-8
Sachem E 11-9