Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
On the girls side yeah I think that the top players are game breakers and then the rest can be mixed together and are interchangeable at the Fairfields, Quinnipiacs, Monmouths & Sacred Hearts of the East.

The last couple of years only UNC and Maryland have won the championship. Maryland has a roster of 36 with one LI girl. UNC has a roster of 34 with 6 LI girls or 1.5 per year. If our LI girls were as good as their parents thought they were more would be on the top teams.

So objectively I think its safe to say there are a lot of really good players but not a lot of exceptional ones. There are very few Shannons out there

So objectively its safe to say you are clueless. The number one team in the country right now is essentially all LI players , to say the UNC and MD teams have won championships in the past but use their current rosters is at best short sighted .The number 2 team in the country at the moment has multiple LI players who are for the most part their top players.

Not to mention Northwestern won many championships with LI players playing prominent roles. Many of the top 10 Teams this year year are well represented with LI girls playing at a high level as impact players on their team . SB (The Whole roster) BC (Appuzo, Hart Daly ) JMU(Toucher) UNC (Ortega Hogue, Bill,Moreno) Towson (montebalno,Tellecamp, Conti) Florida (Pirreca's,Trombetta,Ronbeck,Kavanaugh,Cristedaro) NW (Fredricks,Quinn, UVA (BEHR) . I am sure I missed some. It doesn't matter how many LI girls are on the roster, it matters what impact the players on the roster are having!