Originally Posted by Laxers412
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by adhrf20
Here is a board to relegate the Wolfpack, Taz, and Madlax (lacrosse) who just can't help but post mindless juvenile retorts, bloviating, pompous, never-ending presumption of being the center of the youth lax world , or whatever other garbage they feel the need to post about. Thus leaving the 2024 (and now 2023 boards to some actual lax discussions . . .

Originally Posted by adhrf20
Here is a board to relegate the Wolfpack, Taz, and Madlax (lacrosse) who just can't help but post mindless juvenile retorts, bloviating, pompous, never-ending presumption of being the center of the youth lax world , or whatever other garbage they feel the need to post about. Thus leaving the 2024 (and now 2023 boards to some actual lax discussions . . .

Hey BOTC adhrf20! You can blame yourself and BOTC for all of this mindless Back and forth. For months the parent from Madlax VA has been invading the LI board with idiotic antagonizing mindless posts directed at Taz and WP parents, with the sole purpose of annoying the crap out of them. You know that! Apparently that was all well and good for BOTC, since you never once made any attempt at stopping the juvenile delinquent from VA, even after requests from myself, and others. Since BOTC refused to intervene, after several months of this Madlax person, the LI parents took matters into their own hands and began firing back. So, you BOTC have no one to blame but yourself for this insanity. You say that all posts are monitored and approved by BOTC before posting to your site. Then why don’t you do what you say and simply not post any mindless posts? Simple! Right??

I have to agree with the Poster who said that you are part of the problem. Mr. Brooklyn, you literally commented to your own posts so idk which side you are on, MD or LI? You say BOTC let it get too far but you were the one who responded to your own posts with nonsense to add more fuel to the fire. Create a user name by registering so you can leave your 'signature' per se' with your posts. The more people that register, that is when we can then enforce that policy again.

After all, who is ultimately responsible for the content on this website, the poster or the website? So you can blame me and I can blame the Madlax guy, but the buck ultimately stops with you. You are the one putting all of this garbage on your website! Food for thought??