Originally Posted by Anonymous
We all deal with filth every day, but only an [ChillLaxin] dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

The lessons learned by lacrosse and most sports are both on and off the field. You may not care if your son is taught by a great role domel, but lost people do.

Your argument is laughable. Please enlighten us on which clubs and coaches are saving the world and morally acceptable in your eyes? My guess is that they are also barely competitive in terms of talent and skill.

BTW, my son's coach on that "despicable club" is a great role model for the boys, well educated, and he understands and teaches the game.

I apologize if your son or you were cut by that club at some point or if you're just jealous of their success. It's obvious you have agenda.

1. Any club that doesn't threaten its own clients is better than Madlax

2. I'm sure there were many prison guards in the Holocaust who were great guys

3. The "you must have been cut" schtick is old. We, like a lot of Montgomery County families, would never have let our son play for that lunatic. Glad to see that NL, DCE, BW, Crabs, FCA, et al have frozen Madlax out of Maryland.

You really just compared a lacrosse club to Holocaust guards? So much drama from you and your agenda. Your soapbox shtick is even more tiring snowflake.

If you can't comprehend the use of a over the top analogy to highlight your ridiculous statement, I can't help you. Every time Madlax is out there, the other team is thinking "Hey, Ungrateful Quitter". Sad that you are telling your son that morals don't matter as long as you think that's a good team, but that's on you, dad.

When your son reaches HS and you see all the defections of the best players, you'll realize how stupid you were all along.

AH tell me how you think the best players are leaving Madlax at high school. They had the #1 ranked player for the 2018 and 2019 classes in the country? This is just not true once again. They had players who left that went on to get D1 spots but they left when another future D1 kid beat them out for playing time at some point.

Terrible argument. Just because Madlax has several excellent players including those two doesn't make the statement incorrect. You must be another Madlax dad psyched to play in 6 tournaments in the summer or get 10% of Mystery Madlax socks.

Madlax does lose a lot of kids in HS for the reasons that were spelled out. You'll see eventually and realize the reasons why are true.