Originally Posted by Anonymous
We all deal with filth every day, but only an nieve dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

The lessons learned by lacrosse and most sports are both on and off the field. You may not care if your son is taught by a great role domel, but lost people do.

Your argument is laughable. Please enlighten us on which clubs and coaches are saving the world and morally acceptable in your eyes? My guess is that they are also barely competitive in terms of talent and skill.

BTW, my son's coach on that "despicable club" is a great role model for the boys, well educated, and he understands and teaches the game.

I apologize if your son or you were cut by that club at some point or if you're just jealous of their success. It's obvious you have agenda.

1. Any club that doesn't threaten its own clients is better than Madlax

2. I'm sure there were many prison guards for in the holocaust who were great guys

3. The "you must have been cut" schtick is old. We, like a lot of Montgomery County families, would never have let our son play for that lunatic. Glad to see that NL, DCE, BW, Crabs, FCA, et al have frozen Madlax out of Maryland.

You really just compared a lacrosse club to Holocaust prison guards? So much drama from you and your agenda. Your soapbox shtick is even more tiring snowflake.