Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]keep telling yourself that the 20th ranked D1 school is better then a good club lacrosse team....face it your kid was not an elite high school player. It's probably why you constantly rant about holdbacks.

Well, the rankings change week to week throughout the season, but yes, any top 20 Varsity D1 College lacrosse team would absolutely annihilate any college club team in existence. What are we even talking about? Some of the teams that fall into that category week to week from last year are Duke, Army, Loyola, it's just a stupid argument.

I Rant about holdbacks because it wrong simple has that. FYI, my guy all american this year on age.

You rant about bs, because your kid plays for a youth or hs b level club team, you are bored, you are an idiot, and you are pretty sure he won't even attain hs success eventually. If your kid was in college, you wouldn't even be on here, nor would the word holdback occupy one second in your mind on any given day. [/quot
Clearly the true hurts, you most likely have kids that are real social freaks.

[quote=Anonymous]keep telling yourself that the 20th ranked D1 school is better then a good club lacrosse team....face it your kid was not an elite high school player. It's probably why you constantly rant about holdbacks.

Well, the rankings change week to week throughout the season, but yes, any top 20 Varsity D1 College lacrosse team would absolutely annihilate any college club team in existence. What are we even talking about? Some of the teams that fall into that category week to week from last year are Duke, Army, Loyola, it's just a stupid argument.

I Rant about holdbacks because it wrong simple has that. FYI, my guy all american this year on age.

You rant about bs, because your kid plays for a youth or hs b level club team, you are bored, you are an idiot, and you are pretty sure he won't even attain hs success eventually. If your kid was in college, you wouldn't even be on here, nor would the word holdback occupy one second in your mind on any given day. [/quot
Clearly the true hurts, you most likely have kids that are real social freaks.

It’s this type of social bullying philistine attitude that permeates lacrosse culture. Social freaks? Do you mean “nerds” smart kind kids?
Mark zuckerberg, steve jobs, bill gates, elon musk? Those social freaks? Lacrosse is a game NOT life