Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So not true! You can pay $100 and put your daughter in front of a top coach for an all-day clinic. So, you can choose a smaller club, or a not-for-profit and receive more personalized attention,

Look, no one is denying YJ and TG are the top clubs on the island, they travel a lot and they represent the island well where they go, I see a lot of talk about the 2023 empire team on this thread, and personal experience, they're a great club, my daughter played on the 2021 team this past year and had a great experience. The coaches are both high school coaches without any kids on the team, we also have the director as one of our coaches and I personally find the instruction to be top notch. We have a great group of girls and parents who had fun at all of our tourneys. We've played for and followed this coach the past few years from his former club to empire and I have seen my daughter improve tremendously. The best part is she enjoys playing, going to practice and the tourneys, which makes me enjoy it so much more. Basically what I'm getting at is that it doesn't matter what we all post on here, go to a program that you find is best for you and your daughter, there are plenty out there, especially on LI!

Well said, great post and great advice.