And yet, you still have not answered the question. You must be a democrat bc you have a tendency to deflect.

I'm not sure what language I should speak bc apparently you don't understand English. Ok so I will dumb it down for you.

I don't give a [lacrosse] of who beats whom when and where. I don't care if it is 5 minutes or 12 hours. Yes, a win is a win is a win. Not debating that. I was pointing out the fact there are others except YJ and TG and Liberty that are good teams.

I can go on all day. TG beats igloo 2x. Igloo beat TG one time. Igloo beat YJ 2x. Both YJ and TG lost at US nationals where igloo won.

So which team is your daughter on? YJ, TG or Igloo?

I will restate my point again so maybe you will stfu.

This thread is about teams OTHER THAN YJ, TG or liberty. Key word is OTHER THAN. So stop promoting your team.

This is exactly why YJ has a bad reputation and it has nothing to do with the kids.

These kids are [lacrosse] 11 & 12. You sound like you're trying to live vicariously through your child bc you were a failure growing up.

If the original person who posted this was smart, stay away from these teams and go to a team where the parents are not fighting about whose kid is better and who will get scouted. Go to a smaller club like Empire or Elevate. At least your daughter will have fun and you won't have to deal with the mental cases know as the parents of TG and YJ. Igloo is another choice.

And I will predict the trolls will bad mouth Elevate & Empire.