Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Redyeh
There are a few rule changes/additions I wouldn't mind seeing personally and would love to hear what others think as well.

1. For starters, I wouldn't mind seeing a shot clock introduced the moment the offensive team establishes a "touch" in the box.

2. I wouldn't mind seeing personal fouls changed to either 1.5 or 2 minutes and technical fouls changed to a minute. 30 secs for a man up is kind of silly. I think by doing this, it will put more emphasis on staying out of the penalty box.

3. And lastly, on a delayed penalty (flag down), why not pull the goalie to get an extra attacker on the field? Hockey does it! Here's the caveat, once the flag is thrown, there is now a shot clock to do something with that "man-up".

Love the 3rd suggestion.

And/or before the goalie even gets to the sub box... run a defender off and run an Offensive middie in... give the advantage while the flag is thrown. after the play is dead back to a 1 man up advantage.. defensive player goes back on sides.

I would like to see a yellow card foul for too many players on the field. Seen too many deliberate attempts by coaches to get away with it as long as possible during a game without any real impact.

No impact? Isn't it still punished with a normal 30-second penalty?

Girls lacrosse, yellow card should have given it away, no cards in boys lacrosse...

Gotcha.