Originally Posted by Anonymous
A lot of misinformation on here:

It is NOT true most CSH Moms are on Zanax (what a weird thing to say).
We do not know factually who would win, CSH or Chaminade but it would be a great game--I think this year CSH would win but most years my money would be on Chaminade.
Not sure in what universe a schedule that includes Syosset, RVC, Smithtown West, New Caaanan, John Jay and Greewich would be considered soft. Disappointing that CSH vs. Manhasset rivalry was interrupted this year. Haters gonna hate. Great win Manhasset over that large all boys Catholic school in Nassau/Queens. Nice GC win over SWR and though virtually unreported or mentioned anywhere nice win by CSH over Greenwich 13-6 (though game did not seem that close). I thought best player on the field was Greenwich defensemen-he was sick. Csh JV dismanted Greenwich Jv 13-2 as well. Some great games Saturday. ST. A's, would have like to see you guys win that one. Enough Port bashing, they are clearly in the upper half of Conference 1 but not in the class of Syo and Pequa quite yet and still behind Farmingdale. The rest of Conference 1 has nothing to do--been the same story since the 80's. Will consolidate routing interests beginning next week to each of the Section 8 representatives in the State tournament. which I predict will be Massapequa, Manhasset and CSH. The latter two get off of Long Island and the last brings it all home. Suffolk A two horse race- SE and WM (but wouldn't want to play HHHE, tough out). routing for SE--WM too pompous. Not sure B's, C's SWR. Enjoy. oh yeah, In the Catholics history repeats itself and St. A's wins game 3 AGAIN.

CSH JV may have "dismantled" Greenwich, but they also lost to the Chaminade freshman team.....so calm down with that.

Guy put out a nice informative post and you have to be a deucheb@g! Typical Chaminade parent. Go get your blue blazer pressed jerk off. Now you know why everyone blasts your pedophile academy.

You have issues!!!

And you have a pedophile problem at your $9500 a year school

This is a lacrosse website. Go spread your anti-Catholic hate elsewhere!!!

What's the matter, baby don't like the truth?