Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have two senior goalies who are committed to play D1 lacrosse, but still have never gotten their chance on the Chaminade Varsity. As juniors they sat because there was a Notre Dame committed senior playing ahead of them. Now they are seniors and have to watch as a Duke committed junior plays instead. Whether it is right or wrong, fair or unfair, I totally understand why they would be disappointed.......Why don't we leave it at that and move on?

Originally Posted by LAXER DAD

Are you saying there are 5 quality goalies on varsity, HOORAH!

So there are 2 seniors that are committed to Manhattan and Wesleyan. Junior is committed to Duke and starting. 2 committed sophomores 1 to Notre Dame (reclass) 1 committed to Furman. So I would say that is 5 quality goalies in the program. I don't t think the sophomores are on varsity.

Lets not include the 2 committed Sophomores (one of which should be a Jr and re-classed because of the Current starter). How many Jr goalies are there? Didnt they use 2 goalies last year and is it true last year they split time. Not going to say you split time on varsity, just curious if they split time last year on JV. Did the goalies split time on JV last year?

Does the Sophomore re-class split time with the other committed sophomore goalie on Jv?

One of the sophomore goalies from last year transferred back to Massapequa. He is committed to Lehigh.