Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]91A vs jesters A no contest 91 11-1 with half a squad

First of all the final score was 6-1 as reported to the scores table after the game.

Secondly, the game was closer than the score would indicate. The Jesters had several opportunities to score point blank and the 91 Goalie stood on his head. 91 Orange capitalized on every mistake and every man up.

91 Orange is a very good team and they were a much better team than the Jesters yesterday. They have also been together for four years now, and IMO they are one of the best teams at the age group that you will see anywhere.

The Jesters are a new bunch of kids that were playing in their first tournament together.

Why did you feel the need to exaggerate the score? Did that make you feel better? It was a well played game and 91 was clearly the better team. Why can't we just leave at that?

Oh and the Jesters ended up winning the rest of their games and winning the tournament. The competition obviously wasn't as good because 91 Orange played in the JV bracket, but they won the tournament nonetheless.

Jesters 2017 Black will be a solid team, but they obviously are not at the level of 91 Orange as yet. If that is the wrong version of things please let me know what game you were watching , I'd like some of that stuff you were smoking.

I do not have a kid on either team but do have friends with kids on both, I watched the first maybe 10 minutes while talking and at that point the score was about 5 maybe 6 nothing. Both friends thought the score ended 8 to 1, it did not seem to me that it was that close. Are the Jesters better then last year Absolutly, are they in the 91 orange level Absolutly not. [/

I guess reading comprehension is not a strength of yours. The post you quoted clearly stated that 91 Orange is a better team, The post also clearly stated that the score was 6-1 as confirmed at the scorers table. It was 2-0 after 10 minutes, so I dont know what game you were watching. The Jesters had numerous opportunities to score and the 91 Goalie made some incredible saves on point blank shots. This game easily could have been a goal or two closer.

Why you felt the need to comment on a game that you have no interest in and then comment on it inaccurately is curious to say the least.

We were @ the same game & the score was definitely reflective of the game. 91's goalie did not have to "stand on his head" for any shot that was made & most opportunities the Jesters did have to shoot, they missed.

IDK why you feel to comment inaccurately. As you stated the Jesters are a group of players who just got put together on a team & they need some time to play together.