Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No big names in tournament. go look up go they played. no other long island teams there. Orange 91 and fl$ ARE BETTER THEN THE TEAMS THEY PLAYED.

Guess your son did not make the cut, oh well at least we wasted gas

2017 terps are a good team, however how do any of you accept "C" players on your team. We all know who. Do they flip the bill for the gas money?

As a parent of a son who plays on the 2017 Terp team, I can honestly say there are no C players on this team. I find it offensive that a grown adult would say some players are C players and should not be there? Be an adult, be a parent and perhaps your child will work harder and realize your goals, have you stopped to ask his? We witnessed a total team effort this weekend, not one member of the team played selfish, everyone had a hand in the victory's and I say well done TERPS. At the end of the day everything happens for a reason perhaps looking in the mirror you will find the answer.

Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back. Express Orange is a very talented team, no one can dispute that. But open your eyes, there are several kids on the team that are there for reasons other than their playing ability and everyone knows it, get over yourself