Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep telling yourself that. Would be the biggest crowd for a game on LI. Chaminade would crush GC and then all the excuses would comeout.
Wish they would play so every Chaminade kid would get playing time.

Crush is an understatement. Pulverize is more like it.

If one of the teams would get crushed why would it be the biggest game on LI. Personally, I think this years WM SE game has a bigger draw. Maybe Pequa Syo. and of course your Woodstick. Come to think about it Ill probably check out the Chammy Pequa this week game before i would have went to a GC Chammy game.

Not sure many outside of GC really care about that game. From the sounds of it (and I dont know anything but what is spewed here) sounds like it means nothing to Chammy so they passed on it. Like, yeah, no big deal thanks but no thanks. I am more sorry to see the WI Chammy games gone, outside of last year, those were some great games. Although WI lost the last few meetings, i think that game helped WI right the ship for their season. Not sure WI will get that from the northport or Daler games.

No, Chaminade did not want to play GC, that is a fact. The original poster knows it too, hence posting the other nonsense about GC not wanting to play Chammy. Nice try, can't alter facts.