Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are coaching all the teams.They want the hub money brother.

How can they coach every team? I guess on paper they coach every team, provide some instruction to each team and then attach themselves to one specific? My husband coaches for another big club and there is no way he could coach 2 or 3 teams with the level of commitment he gives his players.

So basically everyone was promised this great coaching staff (which it is, no doubt) but you have to share them with 3 or 4 other grade levels.
There will be conflicts. didn't MC miss 2 out of 5 summer tournaments last year? Tri State double overtime loss to 91 in the championship was one of them. before you sign, ask him if he'll be there.

Does your husband have a full time job? MC's full time job is lacrosse. He will have no problem managing 2017 & 2018 Terps.

Ill be honest, I don't care if MC is coaching the game at the tournament, it's the training and practice that will get your son better. Not who is strategically better on the sideline to win the game. Furthermore, what does that imply if MC wasn't at the tri-state game? If he was there, Express would have won? Maybe, maybe not. But the bottom line is the two teams were very well matched and the game could have gone either way.