Not a disgrace, just not doing it as squeaky clean as they lead everyone to believe. Define excellent practices? Based on what? Urso is not doing the practice plans and Norri (sp?) was barely a club player? "Professional lacrosse coaches", wth does that mean? Do you even know the game?
Your kid having fun is a great answer, but that's not why you're there. You're there because YOU believe winning is important at this age. And as far as running the score up I can show you more than a few times where BL did that.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey jealous daddy what's your beef..... If BL is a disgrace to youth lacrosse what are they doing wrong. As an unknowing parent if I am in a state of ignorance enlighten me.

1. I pay less money for my son to play quality lacrosse than other clubs
2. The team has excellent practices
3. The nuclues of the talent is developed locally from CCLA based organizations.
4. They bring in professional lacrosse coaches to supplement
5. I don't hear any of their coaches verbally abusing their players (or other teams players for that matter which I heard this weekend)
6. My kid is having a blast
7. They practice good sportmanship. Unlike a Team 91 that will drop 20 on you without blinking they put the brakes on

Sounds pretty disgraceful....