Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My player 2019 has been playing for Team Revolution for 2 years and this is the first I heard of any behind the scenes issues. Obviously, I will talk to them at next practice to see what's up, . What I have experienced is this, we played in good tournaments, had good practices and a lot of them and winter training too. I don't exactly know what's going on but can say is my kid got everything that was promised made friends and has become a better player. Hopefully this isn't what it's being made out to be cause my kid really likes playing with these boys, they are a good group.

Taking what you wrote as Gospel, then how do you explain numerous companies that were stiffed?

THIS JUST IN TO BOTC...Long Island Outlaws tells BOTN that Team Revolution owes over $4,000 for the 2015 Andy Forsberg Charity Tournament.

Tell me, did your team play the Forsberg? Did you pay for participation in that tournament? How about the jay Gallagher Charity tournament? What about your uniforms from Down Stream or Braveheart?

Do you want me add more debtors?

All this person is saying is the players and parents were not aware of any of these issues. Not saying it did not happen.

If the parents were not and are not aware of all the debtors that have been lining up for payment then they need to address get some serious answers because it is negatively affecting their kids as long as they stay with that club.