Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will this club be reduced to **** as well? It is getting harder and harder to read this site with all of the *s. What is the line they have to cross before they become an unmentionable except apparently by you?

It has to do with reports we get from parents mostly and from us being at games where we see the kids being verbally abused, or as we see here, negative business practices affecting players. In this case, do you think showcases and tournaments want to take this team on if they dont pay, or uniform companies get a small deposit and have to sue or come here for help.

When Team 91/My Lacrosse Tournaments pulled that tournament cancellation erroneously and kept all the parents money they were a sponsor and we advertised that particular event. After complaints from parents and coaches I sent them a refund check after confronting one of the directors who told me, and I'm paraphrasing, that since they were advertisers they paid us to not post any negative words about them.

I told them, I told Eric Rudd and I will tell anyone who wants to do business here that BOTC can not be bought. Another piece of work we told where to go was Carol Rose. We find her as offensive as can be.

So, will Team Revolution get the ****? A better question what parent is going to want to have their child pay to play for that club if tournaments and showcases dont get paid in full upfront from a team with a payment record full of potholes?