Originally Posted by Anonymous
the "rules" that a coach from Liberty cannot coach a team if there is a daughter on team is waaaay off base. Both coaches from the 2019 team have their daughters on that team so how they get around those rules? I guess it makes sense as one of these players is the niece of DG so nepotism seemed obvious. This same player also made the UA team - guess who was one of the coaches/evaluators? Yep, DG. Same thing fir the varsity team at Manhasset. Bit of a joke. Make no mistake, Liberty is a Manhasset team and nepotism certainly exists. I would avoid this program especially one with this type of culture and dynamic. Not healthy for you or your daughter. Good luck.
The fact that you know so much about a team you hate is kind of creepy. I was affiliated with this club for 7 years ending in '15 and never heard of a parent coaching a daughter, I'm not saying it's not true, it probably is, but is certainly not the norm as it is in other clubs (see Yellow Jackets) D.G. helping her niece is to be expected, she is the owner and director, that has it's privileges, are you saying the girl is undersizing of her spot, and if you are can you explain the gaggle of players pushed onto the U.A. roster because of there direct relationship with a host of Y.J. coaches throughout the years? Your GURU is the queen of dirty nepotism so please don't try to sully the reputation of a great player, college coach, high school coach, and club director with your minimal argument, especially when you worship at the altar of hypocrisy.